Hotels in Karangasem | View all listing on map | 18 accommodation found.
Destination in Karangasem
Amlapura is the city town of Karangasem. One of the famous places in Karangasem is Candidasa. It is located in the Samuh neighbourhood of the Bugbug Village, 12 kilometres southwest of Amlapura, the main town and capital of the Karangasem regency. It was formerly known as Teluk Kehen (Kehen Bay), but since the tourism industry was introduced the name was changed to Candidasa. Only one thing is for sure, Candidasa is a tranquil coast offering varying accommodation, from basic to five-star resorts and few good restaurants in between. It is also a strategic place from where to explore the east of the island, which boasts exotic cultural highlights and a range of historical sites and exciting tours to enjoy. The best destination in Karangasem is Sukasada Park. It is is a beautiful park with big fish pond surrounds the old Karangasem Empire heritage building which is used by the Karangasem's King for day relaxation or meeting place in their era. It is located in Ujung Countryside about 5 Km from Amlapura town.
Destinations nearby Karangasem
- Canggu ( 75.51km ) , 17 Accommodation
- Denpasar ( 63.41km ) , 25 Accommodation
- Jembrana ( 148.99km ) , 2 Accommodation
- Jimbaran ( 78.90km ) , 53 Accommodation
- Klungkung ( 40.82km ) , 13 Accommodation
- Kuta ( 73.14km ) , 179 Accommodation
- Nusa Dua ( 80.25km ) , 79 Accommodation
- Nusa Lembongan ( 31.33km ) , 22 Accommodation
- Sanur ( 60.30km ) , 61 Accommodation
- Seminyak ( 78.87km ) , 185 Accommodation