Hotels in Singaraja | View all listing on map | 18 accommodation found.
Destination in Singaraja
The former capital of Bali, Singaraja is located in north Bali, in the Lovina area, away from the more popular tourist areas and a scenic three hours drive from the airport. Singaraja has a black sand beach and is the main town for the Lovina area, famous for its dolphins. Close by are the Yeh Panas (hot springs) and the Air Sanih (a natural freshwater pool). Singaraja is easily reached from the south via Bedugul or Kintamani or from Candidasa in the east. There is some accommodation here but we would be better to stay at the nearby Lovina Beach only a few kilometers to the west. Lovina has had a recent spruce up and the gravel beach is now pristine clean. The town has plenty of accommodation from basic to good quality and some adequate restaurants.
Destinations nearby Singaraja
- Canggu ( 80.50km ) , 17 Accommodation
- Denpasar ( 84.10km ) , 25 Accommodation
- Jembrana ( 88.44km ) , 2 Accommodation
- Jimbaran ( 94.65km ) , 53 Accommodation
- Karangasem ( 89.52km ) , 18 Accommodation
- Klungkung ( 88.37km ) , 13 Accommodation
- Kuta ( 88.23km ) , 179 Accommodation
- Nusa Dua ( 99.42km ) , 79 Accommodation
- Nusa Lembongan ( 75.45km ) , 22 Accommodation
- Sanur ( 85.29km ) , 61 Accommodation