Hotels in Uluwatu | View all listing on map | 54 accommodation found.
Destination in Uluwatu
Uluwatu is a large limestone peninsula which, bar a sliver of land just south of the airport, would be a separate island. It is rugged and dry, and pre-tourist development this was a real backwater of Bali. The Bukit (as it is commonly referred to) includes the famous cliff-hanging temple at Uluwatu, a number of Bali's very best beaches including Balangan, and the top surfing spots on the island. As is so often the case, it was intrepid surfers who really opened up the eyes of the world to this part of the island. The two main towns with strong local communities on the Bukit are Pecatu and Ungasan. Exploring the Bukit peninsula lends itself very well to rent a motorbike. A number of the nicer beaches are reached via small roads or dirt tracks and a motorbike is the best method. Motorbike or scooter give you a solution for jammed traffic.
Destinations nearby Uluwatu
- Canggu ( 37.12km ) , 17 Accommodation
- Denpasar ( 32.89km ) , 25 Accommodation
- Jembrana ( 121.05km ) , 2 Accommodation
- Jimbaran ( 15.13km ) , 53 Accommodation
- Karangasem ( 94.09km ) , 18 Accommodation
- Klungkung ( 53.45km ) , 13 Accommodation
- Kuta ( 23.27km ) , 179 Accommodation
- Nusa Dua ( 18.37km ) , 79 Accommodation
- Nusa Lembongan ( 43.28km ) , 22 Accommodation
- Sanur ( 33.19km ) , 61 Accommodation